The OFFICIAL blog of Happy Face Films. So smile dammit, cause you're here now!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

My Intro

Well seeing the others have done an intro, I think I had better do one.
*Stands Up*
My name's Edward, and... and...*sob*.. I'm a director!
But in all seriousness, my name is Edward, Swifty to most and sometimes SwiftyCent at school (I still don't know how that came up), and I am the producer and director for Happy Face Films. I started HFF up for 48Hours, as my brother from Ligerbalm.com did 48Hours last year and suggested I did it this year. So here I am, now leading this group of individuals, to make the best movie we can make! Good luck to everyone, and as Mr Barclay would say, "Go Well!"

Happy Face Films
Smile Dammit!

p.s. Keep an eye out for our official cast and crew announcement!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool!!!

8:08 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home